WeChat Official Account
A WeChat Official Account exists in the form of a Wechat user's contact, and chat is the basis for the interaction between the Official Account and its users. Follow these steps to configure WeChat Official Account.
Before You Begin
If you don't have WeChat Official Account, set up one first.
- Go to https://mp.weixin.qq.com, click Register Now
- Select Service Account or Subscription Account, and follow the instructions that are provided on the screen to complete the process.
Add an Integration
- From the chatbot page, click Setting > Integrations. In the Channels field, click Add New > Wechat Official Account
- Fill the Name box, and copy Callback URL
Connect Chatbot to WeChat Official Account
- Go to https://mp.weixin.qq.com and log in with your WeChat Official Account.
- In the Setting and Development field, click Basic configuration.
- In the Official Account development information field, copy Developer ID(AppID) and Developer Password(AppSecret)
If you used Developer Password(AppSecret) before but didn't store it, you can click Reset to get a new one.
- Click Configuration (or View), add 184.108.40.206 to IP whitelist and click Confirm modification to save the modification.
- In the Server Configuration (服务器配置) field, click Change Configuration.
- Paste Callback URL you copied in URL.
- Set your Token and copy it.
- Click Random Generation to generate EncodingAESKey and click Submit.
We show here how we deploy chatbot to Framely hosted environment, for the private deployment, please consult systems in your organization.
- Back to your chatbot page, paste AppID, AppSecret and Token you copied.
- Click SAVE.
- Click Deploy to deploy your chatbot.
- Once you deploy successfully, you can try to send messages to your WeChat Official Account to test your chatbot now.